Samantha Geracht, artistic director of Sokolow Theater/Dance Ensemble, in post-show danceaturgy conversation with NB about (Re)Making Slaughter of the Innocents, Ballad in a Popular Style, Lament for the Death of a Bullfighter, and Kaddish. (Photo: Andrew Baldwin).
- A must-see – MARTHA at the Met – ART FOR THE MILLIONS opens Thursday, September 7th
- In the rehearsal studio with choreographer extraordinaire Kristilee Maiella and the KM Dance Collective
- A glorious Saturday afternoon “Pillow Talk” in Blake’s Barn
- LAMENTATION selected by Wendy Perron for “iconic short solos”
- The richnesses of dance – Lincoln Center Plaza at the advent of summer ’23